Motiva Individual 2 – A bit of context:
Pressure for financial performance and economic profitability has also led to an increasing level of work-related stress. In this context, it has become necessary to do something that we like and that we are interested in, not only to have a fulfilling career, but also to have the energy to develop new skills and explore new career paths.
Who’s this tool for?
A big part of developing your career in a complex and dynamic environment is to become a self-expert. Motiva Individual 2 is a tool to optimise that process.
It’s useful for people who:
- have some career experiences to draw from
- want to understand reasons why a current role doesn’t feel right or why they’re unhappy in their role or industry
- are wanting to identify and explore new opportunities
- test career change opportunities
Who I don’t think this would be the best option for:
- brand new to the world of work and haven’t had a job yet (I can help, but wouldn’t recommend this tool)
- looking for strategic insight in your current role or workplace with the aim of verticle progression
- need insight to navigate internal politics for vertical progression
- you’re looking for a magic-fix
About the tool
This tool helps you find personal insights and information to answer three questions:
Which factors influence our career choice?
What drives us at work?
What motivates us and what will make us feel fulfilled professionally?
The Motiva approach is based on four categories:
- Do you like it- Determines what the individual likes to do in the world of work.
- Can you do it – Determines what the individual feels able to do in their fields of interests.
- How do you want to work – Determines the individual’s preferred job environment and way of working.
- Are you satisfied – Evaluates the individual’s current work-related satisfaction.
What’s the process?
When you book the session, I will create a profile using your email address and you will receive your login details (I create these the evening following a purchase).
I’ll be alerted once you have completed the process and will do a quick quality check to make sure there are no gaps.
In our session, we will go through the information in detail and co-design the next steps for you.
After this, you will have access to all the features online, including advanced job and industry exploration and matching tools.
If you’d like to know more, book a free call or submit the inquiry form below.