This Moleskine sketchbook (blackbook) is produced using purpose-made 200gsm, 25% cotton paper, and is bound on the short edge which makes it perfect for extra large double page spreads in landscape panel format or using it like a reporter notebook in portrait orientation.
It has a high-quality durable hardcover that will protect your work for many, many years to come and makes creating beautiful illustrations both out and about and at home a much more comfortable process.
Enjoy working on specially made 200gsm cold-pressed paper; thread-bound; 25% cotton; expandable inner pocket; Moleskine history inside.
- hard cover
- rounded corners and elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 200 g/m², acid-free, plain paper
- ‘In case of loss’ notice printed on the flyleaf
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside
- The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC™ -certified forests and other controlled sources.
There are no reviews yet.