I help people learn how to manage career decisions using approaches and tools to reuse at future decision points. I am driven to be an equalising force for those who, through no fault of their own, have been disadvantaged to this point in their life.
My approach to career counselling:
- Responsive and creative – each person is different. They define how I can be most useful. My role is to creatively tailor the intervention people can fulfill their needs
- Data-driven – quantitative data exists in overwhelming amounts. To imagine and ‘try-on’ possible careers, people need qualitative data to make meaning of the world.
- Rigorous – Interventions are rooted in careers theory and disciplines with evidence-based models or theories. Continuous improvement is part of the practice.
- Safe, non-judgemental and unrestrained – provide space to develop and explore ideas free from burden. Ideas become grounded through learning and action planning, not pre-existing restraints.
- Action orientated – each person is responsible for their own life. I support individuals to make and own choices that are orientated toward achievable actions.
- Morally ambitious – I am active in improving systems that diminish an individual’s access to opportunities or embeds inequity into society’s norms.
Call me to have a chat, organise a session, or ask about an item in my shop – 0418 678 611, email me with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org, subscribe for updates and information on careers, ideas and art.
I don’t strategically or knowingly collect data.
If you make a purchase, the personal details used to process that purchase are collected via the cart I use, but no payment details, like credit card info, are kept by me.
What this site collects and stores
While you visit my site, it tracks:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: used for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from me, I’ll ask you to provide your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and optional account information like username and password. This information is used to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Provide opt-in marketing messages
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
I generally store information about you for as long as needed to process the transaction and ship products. I am required to continue to keep order information for at least 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. I do not keep your credit card details.
I will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who has access
I am a sole trader and only I have access to the information you provide. I can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
I only use this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What I share with others
I don’t share anything with others…nothing.
I accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.