I use Paypal’s secure checkout to process payments. Use a major credit card, like Visa and Mastercard, or your Paypal account.
I ship all items (except large rigid artwork) with Australia Post, Australia wide. I currently do not take international orders.
Any orders received by midday will ship that day.
*Large artworks will be shipped within five business days.
They take a bit more organising.
The shopping cart provides free pickup options based on postcode. If you would like to collect an item, and your own postcode is outside the pickup zone, feel free to use the 3205 postcode.
Shipping rates and tracking
Rates are provided live from Australia Post and calculated in the cart.
I manually add tracking information at the time I post items. Customers will receive an email with updated tracking info. If you have provided a phone number, this will be added to the tracking info.
All items under $100 are insured.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, a store does not have to give a refund or replacement if a customer simply changes their mind about a product.
The customer is only entitled to a refund or replacement for a major problem with a product covered by consumer guarantees. For more view Guarantees that apply automatically page.
Products bought from Australian businesses are automatically covered by consumer guarantees. To read guides on the Australian Consumer Law got to https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers
As per the Australian Consumer Law, consumers do not have a right to return a product if they:
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product – for example, if the fault was written on the product’s tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it – for example, if they dropped a mobile phone in the water
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
Feel free to contact me with any questions:
call 0418678611 (Australia)